Ten Characters I’d like to Switch Places with for 24 hours
hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
10. Angel from the Maximum Ride series by James Patterson
The ability to fly for 24 hours? Who would not want this? Plus she has a whole bunch of other tricks. Won’t tell you what for spoilers, but…yeah. Definitely want.
9. Scarlet from Scarlet by A. C. Gaughen
Prepare yourself for many characters that I choose just because I want to make out with other characters. This is one of those cases.
8. Juliette from Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
Honestly, I just want to flirt with Warner. I could do a whole lot of flirting in 24 hours.
7. Ismae from Grave Mercy by R. L. LaFevers
I want to have the kick-ass skills she has. Preferably, I’d like to be there for those twenty-four hours near the end of the book. For reasons… >_>
6. the kitchen worker that Kai was in love with from the Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer
I may be a teensy bit obsessed with Kai. Just a teensy bit.
Okay, so this one is largely my vanity… I mean, who wouldn’t want to be super gorgeous and have the ability to control people’s minds? Yeah…
4. Alanna from Songs of the Lioness Quartet by Tamora Pierce
I really just want to go to Tortall. Also…George and Jonathan. Enough said.
This is why Lost in Austen is one of my favourite television series. That would be so freaking awesome. Seriously. Like…so awesome.
2. Lily Evans from Harry Potter series by J. K. Rowling
I kind of just want to have James Potter make a fool of himself for me…
1. Hermione Granger from the Harry Potter series by J. K. Rowling
I would split my time between hitting on Draco Malfoy, the Weasley twins, and Oliver Wood, and casting spells. Best. Day. Ever.