Haven’t read it? Check out my review here!
My favourite part of books is discussing them with other fans. Because I want my reviews to remain spoiler-free as they’re more likely to be read by those who haven’t read the book yet, I’m also planning to post “book discussions,” for many of the books I review. Obviously, these book discussions will contain spoilers and much flailing. Maybe some intellectual-like discussion…but mostly flailing.
Okay, there’s not actually much I want to talk about in Red Glove. What I really want to talk about is what you guys think will happen in Black Heart. Now I know ARCs have gone out for this already, so if you’ve read it I ask that you refrain from spoiling your fellow readers. 🙂
So here are a couple of things I’d LIKE to happen in Black Heart:
1. More grandfather stuff because he’s my favourite.
2. Lila and Cassel end up together.
3. Daneca and Sam work their stuff out and end up together.
4. Workers win their rights.
5. Lila becomes head of her family mob thing.
Things I think WILL happen.
1. Grandfather will die, possibly saving Cassel, but probably just because. (Black Heart could be in reference to him because when a death worker uses his or her powers it kills a part of their body, turning it black.) Also on the chopping block…his mom, his brother, and Lila’s dad.
2. Lila and Cassel will have more angst, but won’t end up together.
3. Sam becomes a jerk. Cassel ends up with Deneca.
4. Workers beat the bill, but are still discriminated against.
5. Lila becomes head of her mob family thing.
My onee-chan Angel recently read Black Heart and rated it 3/5 stars so I’m a little worried. I trust her judgement fully, and she’s the reason I picked up this series in the first place. Hopefully it’s a good read, even if it’s not a good read.
Do you guys have any theories? Agree or disagree with any of mine? Or do you have any general thoughts on White Cat or Red Glove that you’d like to share? Let me know in the comments!