Top Ten Books I’d Play Hookie With
hosted by Broke and the Bookish
As much as I have an inability to skip classes, given the chance I would gladly hide these books under my desk to read.
10. Out of Sight, Out of Time by Ally Carter
I can’t wait to get my hands on it, and when I do I’m sure I won’t be able to put it down!
9. The Last Little Blue Envelope by Maureen Johnson
One of the few sequels I liked even more than the first book!
8. Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix by J. K. Rowling
Any of the Potter books would do it for me, but I picked this one because of the Department of Mysteries scene.
I have one word for you: Kai.
6. Shine by Lauren Myracle
Currently reading this one and I have to fight myself tooth and nail to put it down before class.
5. Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver
I read this one in one day when I should have been studying. That’s basically playing hookie.
I want to reread this book immediately. This is the book I’d play hookie from other books with.
Any time I needed to laugh or cry, this is the book I’d go to.
2. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
If I have to explain this to you, you obviously have not read it.
1. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
Ever since I watched the movie I’ve been dying to reread the books!
P.S. My guest post at Pages Unbound for Tolkien Week went up yesterday. Check it out here.